For the past three years our team of research analysts have been producing internal reports for our patients, along with extensively researched white papers for our general fund of knowledge.
Example topics include:
- Risks and benefits of exogenous hormones (e.g., testosterone)
- Combatting jet lag (the Attia Medical “jet lag protocol”)
- Fasting protocols
- Strategies to prevent DVT while traveling
- Treatment options for hyperhidrosis
- Use of rapamycin in companion dogs
- Risks and benefits of silicone breast implants
- Risks and benefits of PPIs
- Strategies to increase bone mineral density in postmenopausal women
- …and many more
In 2019 we are planning to sell our research reports, which are geared toward physicians, but also for individuals looking for in-depth information and insight on important topics. If you would like to be updated when this service is launching, please enter your email below.