In the first “Ask Me Anything” episode, I answer a wide range of questions from podcast listeners and the Twittersphere. Bob Kaplan, my head analyst, playing the role of Mike Wallace, asks, and follows up on, the hard-hitting questions submitted via Twitter.
- What are my thoughts on alcohol consumption and health? [4:00]
- What are the best lab tests to request from your PCP, and what are the best markers for longevity? [14:00]
- What are the best wearables and why, and why do I use a continuous glucose monitor? [35:00]
- How does one select the right physician as a patient? [47:00]
- Why do I race cars and what’s the hardest thing to learn as a new driver? [54:30]
- What is my current exercise regimen and what are my thoughts on exercise for improving lifespan and healthspan? [1:20:15]
- What is my strategy for learning something deeply? [1:33:00]
- What is my process for forming my beliefs? [1:53:30]
- What does my diet look like these days? [1:57:45]
- And more.